Welcome to the website of Javali sauna and wellness in Heerhugowaard.
We have decided to reopen on July 19, but in a different way than you are used to from us.
But we have good news for everyone! As of July 19, Javali will be a meeting place for Gays, Bis and Lesbians. We have worked hard to get everything back in order so that we can open again. The opening hours have changed slightly and each target group has its own evening.
In our attractive social entourage, the following facilities are currently available: a bar, dressing room, lockers, a dance floor and in the large sunny garden you can sit in the sun or use the sun beds. In good weather we organize a barbecue, keep an eye on the website.
We have, as you were used to, a freshly made soup every day, which is served from the kitchen.
In connection with the corona virus, we are obliged to observe a number of rules:
- You must disinfect your hands upon entering.
- During your visit, wash your hands regularly.
- All contamination sensitive points are cleaned extra often. There are also spray bottles with disinfectant and rolls of paper everywhere.
- When entering the bar, you can sit in a place where you take into account the 1.5 meter rule.
- Where required, signage is provided
- You must follow the verbal and written instructions
The entrance is 25 euros per person. We are one of the hardest hit sectors and have therefore had to decide to increase the entrance, we hope for your understanding. The entrance includes Soup and 4 drinks (coffee, fresh wine or beer), a lockable locker and use of all facilities.
We hope to see you soon